Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall

 Landan took  a week off work to rebuild the engine in his car.  It only took him two days.  The rest of the week he just played a lot of play station but he also did play with the kids quite a bit.  Football in the park was one of the favorites.


 PJ loves football



 Another favorite activity was playing hoops.  Hurray!  Landan finally put it up.  I also cannot get enough of our view.  Isn't it gorgeous?!






Landan also thinks he needs to take the kids to get drinks.  He buys them 320z drinks because they are cheaper than the child size cups but only lets them fill about a third of it.  They think dad is awfully cool because I won't buy them drinks.



 I decorated the porch for Fall.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It looks really cute



 The kids and I have been hiking a lot on the trails above our house.    It is soooo beautiful right now.



The view from the end of one of the trails.  We can see our house from here.

4 comments:

cold cocoa said...

Sounds like you love the reservoir at Fall time as much as we do. Maybe we'll see you sometime. How nice to live up there. Your porch looks great. I never know whether to decorate for Fall or Halloween.

LC said...

Your view IS beautiful and so is the whole neighborhood. How very cool that you have access to trails with that stunning fall foliage.

Your porch looks great too. I'm still in denial about fall coming so my summer wreath is still up.

Sherie Christensen said...

I liked the smiles over the big drinks, and the pretty porch and the lovely hikes. Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Love the big drinks!!!

I miss living really close to hiking trails. There may be some, I should prolly investigate that. :)

Good to hear from you again, I forgot to check for a bit!