I was supposed to do this on facebook but decided to put it on my blog instead. I am afraid I am not very interesting.
1. I have been married for 10 1/2 years.
2. I have adopted three children. They are all from Alabama
3. I am terrified of mice and spiders
4. I don't like to be told what to do
5. I love diet coke and I claim that I am not physically addicted. I don't need it, I just want it.
6. I started a Special Olympics team in 1999 and have served as head of delegations since then. However, with three small children it can be quite demanding of my time so if you know anybody who would like to coach, let me know.
7. I do not understand algebra at all
8. I am surprised at how much I Enjoy being a mom, since I hated baby sitting when I was younger
9. I would really love for Addie to have a sister. But I am dealing with the fact that it may never happen.
10. I have been doing the choreography for Miss Payson since 2004
11. I love reality TV and enjoy shows I should have outgrown 10+ years ago
12. I teach dance at Rees Elementary to kindergartners
13. I love my friends
14. I don't enjoy most fruits and hate honey dew, cantaloupe,kiwi...
15. I love pumpkin pie
16. I love the game show network.
17. I love to read and take bubble baths preferably at the same time
18. I used to jump off things with a plastic grocery bag above my head, thinking that it would work as a parachute
19. I love running, especially trail running and yoga
20. When I was 13 I got lost at girls camp and was missing for several hours. I walked from camp Koholowo to Maple dell and was found there.
21. When I was in second grade I called my teacher's husband (max) "maxi pad" and it hasn't been forgotten by many
22. I was on the UVSC track team
23. I am horrible at crafts and scrap booking but I love to draw.
24. When I was 8, my goal in life was to be a waitress at Chuck a rama
25. I wish time would slow down a little. I can't believe I am 32
An Unexpected Year
1 week ago