Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My babies are growing up

No more babies in this house!
Bye-bye High chair. Today, we moved Peyton from the high chair to the booster seat at the Big kid table. He was proud.

I decided if he is old enough to sit at the grow up table he is old enough to start earning his keep (ha ha) Really he is obsessed with the broom. He is constantly sweeping the floor. Even the carpeted rooms. What a helper!!!


In big brother news: We are making very slow progress with the potty training and this picture is proof of progress because this is the first time he willingly sat on the potty. I will take what I can get...



6 comments:

cold cocoa said...

Well, what are you doing rushing the growing-up process? Hold back the high chair and potty!

Truth be told, it is nice to gain more space in the kitchen.

Diana said...

Alex won't sit on the potty either. She's pretty positive that it's another place to put her toys. And I haven't gotten her out of a full-time high chair yet, but we got her a booster seat at the restaurant the other day and she shimmied her shoulders as she sat down like she was big stuff. It was hysterical.

In a perfect world Alex would stay this size and this cute forever ... but potty trained. This diaper thing is for the birds.

Anonymous said...

oh potty training = no fun!! (with boys anyway) ok so I only have one, but it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I love the pic with payt and the broom so adorable!

Jill said...

Is that a half naked sweeper? Love it!

Megz said...

I already left a great comment that got deleted so I'm feeling ripped off.
Noelle liked seeing Trey on the potty. It made her realize she is not the only one in the world being tortured.

Allison said...

I'm so sad for the day when my babies are not babies anymore!