Friday, September 4, 2009

bad boys bad boys...

I had a great time with these two little cuties at the park this morning. They were absolutely delightful.
Trey was skipping everywhere and being nice to Peyt. I had no idea that our perfect park adventure would turn in to a .................

NAP TIME NIGHTMARE! yes, this is their bedroom wall.


what beautiful body art



I wish they weren't so proud of their project.. But I don't know what kind of message I am sending when I am yelling at them while I am snapping pictures.





6 comments:

Diana said...

LOL! Yes, I have a feeling the 'stern' got lost in the translation.. That's funny. :)

Is Addie in the Payson Onion Days Parade?

Kirsten said...

hehehe!! Your little boys crack me up!! good luck cleaning that up! :) Good thing they are so dang cute!

Bonnie said...

Way too funny!

cold cocoa said...

Sure, they are going to be confused about what pictures mean so you can just tell them you need proof they're naughty to show to the police.

Megz said...

I admire their creativity. Markers on paper is BORING.
Maybe now you'll know why they want their shirts off for naps!

LC said...

Einstein probably did stuff like that all the time if only we had the pictures to prove it.