Saturday, November 26, 2011

yep I turned 35 and stuff

 So here I am being all old and everything.  One day I will look back and say "remember when I thought 35 was old" I think I will post a picture every year so I could look back at the year before and say "what happened? I used to be much skinnier and have less wrinkles" unless I get botox and liposuction and then I will think there was a lot of improvement in my older years.  any way, it was a good birthday.  I was treated to diet cokes and other yummies.  I bought myself a new vacuum.  The best part of my birthday was finally getting my tax refund!  Wahoo!!

Thanksgiving was good!  We were thankful and ate a lot.  Friday we went to see "Arthur"  it was cute.  Saturday We went to see the town light parade.  It was cold and short. 


Now on to the crazy month of December..

6 comments:

cold cocoa said...

You're looking good! Glad you got a vacuum for your birthday, that's a special gift.
Let's not feel old until we're 50, at least! Botox- a good 10 years off.

LC said...

Happy Birthday!
You look fantastic!

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

Have I ever told you Harlee was born on your birthday? Glad you had a great b-day!

Megz said...

I hope I look as good as you when I turn 35.
I was wondering how many diet cokes you were treated to on your Birthday....

Anonymous said...

Your childhood self would be so disappointed in your excitement for getting a vacuum for your birthday. You child self can console my child self since that's what I asked Santa for. What a boring adult I turned out to be...

Happy DAY!

Sherie Christensen said...

Happy birthday late. You do look really nice and my technique when I'm not feeling like I'm looking nice is to avoid the mirror like the plague. Sometimes it works. I like vacuums so I hope you are enjoying yours!