Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

It was a pretty typical day. Trey had few temper tantrums. Addie had a meltdown because I wouldn't let he wear her Hannah Montana flip flops to church. Peyton was in to everything. The only difference was I was showered with a few gifts and I gave gifts to others. I am so happy about this painting. I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. I really wanted to get it. Patty (mom in law) gave it to me for mother's day. I am totally undeserving of such a nice gift. But I certainly do appreciate it.
I tried to get a nice picture of the kids with me for Mother's day. This is the best we got. but it is a good representation of my life.

All in all I love my life! My kids are awesome and I have an incredible mother and in laws. I hope everyone out there had a great day.


4 comments:

cold cocoa said...

Fun painting. I didn't think to get a picture for Mother's Day. Dang. I should have done that and shown all their cute little cards and gifts they made at school. Ah- next year!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad she got that for you!!

Diana said...

That picture is awesome. And the picture of you and your kids will be the subject of many tears (yours) in the future. Remember these times. They never come back.

I know too. I just packed up Alex's 18 months clothes. The ones that were so big she'd never fit into them. Rats.

Megz said...

I love the painting. Does Addie think it is her?
Happy Mother's Day!