Sunday, June 7, 2009

It is Trey's birthday shout hurray!!

A little birthday tribute to my handsome boy Trey. This one of my all time favorite pictures of Trey. Denise caught the Trey face perfectly.
The very first picture I saw of baby Trey he was in the NICU for 4 weeks. He was born prematurely weighing just a little over three pounds when he was born and a tiny 15 inches long.

The first time I entered him a baby contest at 2 months old. This is the happiest we got him.


at two months old he was so tiny he could fit inside Grandpa Jim's boot



at 6 months old. I love his smile and his big eyes




Trey loves basketball. This is Trey at 1 year





another 1 year photo






Trey loves the dirt. He is very BOY







one of my favorite pics of Trey for anyone who is around Trey much you know that this is a very typical TREY look and I love it








a happier trey age 2










I love this one too











and this one.......


I can't believe Trey is already three. It doesn't seem like three years since we went to Alabama to get him. We had 8 failed placements before we got Trey. Definitely one of the hardest times in my life. But I can't imagine having anyone other than Trey so I don't regret anything I went through to get him. He was so worth the wait. We love Trey very much. He is such a joy to have in our home. He loves trucks and trains and balls (especially basketballs) letters and numbers, dirt and beating up Peyton(i hope he grow out of this one).
Happy birthday!!!!






7 comments:

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Happy Birthday little man! He is so cute! What a photogenic boy!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot that not to long ago he was a tiny tiny baby!!

Megz said...

Those are some very cute pictures. I don't believe any of your Trey stories when I see how innocent he can look.
Happy Bday!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday Trey! Be nice to your mommy. ;)

TisforTonya said...

love the pictures! Happy Birthday to Trey!

Evans Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!

Denise H. said...

Happy Birthday Trey!!! He is so dang cute and that Basketball pic looks like a mini Michael Jordan.

I will have to email you that first pic of him without the logo. I edited it differently for my website but if you like it, I will send it to you. I LOVE that pic too!!!!