Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter weekend


We had a fun and busy weekend.  Addie and two of her favorite cousins were in dance performance "Disney Spectacular"  it was cute.  Addie was in "I just can't to be king" from Lion King.  Hallie and Brooklyn were in Cinderella.  They all did a great job.



We had our Easter Egg Hunt at my parents house.  It was a good time as always. I ended up getting the 2nd and 6th place eggs, which equalled out to be 60.00  I also found 5.75 in quarters. With my two prize eggs I had found I was able to cash them in for two 12 packs of diet coke.  My kids also got a lot of loot.  Grandma really goes out of her way to make Easter fun for everyone.

 Addie posing in an outfit from the Easter Egg hunt and the oobies she got from the Easter Bunny.
PJ's new suit from the bunny.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love your family having an adult hunt too. Mine does that and it's seriously so fun. We hunt with flashlights, but I only made out with 7 bucks this year, but maybe if I would've scored more if I'd stopped chasing my sister around the yard for stealing my eggs. I can't be bothered with the mentality of considering that option, though.

Congrats on your bunny adventures.

Meghan said...

It was a fun weekend. The girls did so good on their dances and looked super cute. The egg hunt your mom does is the best, we all walked away with something good! Yay Easter!

Sherie Christensen said...

That all sounds like fun and the girls are cute in their dance outfits. The Easter bunny brings nice clothes? Wow!