Friday, November 21, 2008

One year older and wiser too..........

I can't believe I am 32. Where does the time go? Patty made me a fabulous pumpkin pie with cash inside. It was wrapped in tin foil and I thought it was a piece of gum. Pie and Cash is a glorious combination.
Mom gave me this cute bag(pictured above) as well as the many items on the table which included lotion, book, Swedish fish, baked lays, cookies and look below for the most awesome picture

Isn't this great! The boy in the painting resembles Trey. I think it is the face expression that is similar.


Megan gave me these incredible chocolates. Which she told me to only eat one at a time Ya Right! But the most awesome part was getting birthday beverages.



Is this a sign of old age? When going to get a beverage with your bff and a car load of kids is a spectacular day.
Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday on facebook.




11 comments:

cold cocoa said...

I like your snowman background.

Cool gifts. I didn't see any picture about a romantic date with your husband though! Or an outing with just yourself and the kids left behind...maybe you still can do that this weekend. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Looks like a good birthday! Hope it was great-

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!!

Megz said...

Love the bag. And the lighting in the pix was incredible! How come Land-o didn't get credit for those new light bulbs??

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good day! Here is to 32+ more good ones!

Allison said...

LOVE the painting!!!

Heather said...

Sorry, but getting a drink with a car full of kids doesn't quite count as a sign of old age. Geritol, depends, "rest home smell"...these are the true signs of old age.

I love that picture! Oh, and I love the cash in the pie too.

Linsey said...

Happy Birthday. 32 has been good to me.

Diana said...

It's not a sign of getting old to those that "truly" understand the meaning of getting a beverage. That is how I spent high school, college and thanks to my mother (another true beverage-eer) my childhood.

It's bliss. (which is still an understatement). Of course since my soda ban going 2 years, it's been a bit harder to reel in the glory of it all.... not impossible mind you, nor avoided...but harder. :)

by the by.... absolutely phenomenal pic of Jesus and "Trey". :)

Denise H. said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! I remember my mom going to get a diet coke with her girlfriends but I have never done that.

Although, I don't have any friends up here to go with and I live in the boonies. Those might be two very good reasons why I haven't.

Effie said...

Looks like fun! Love the picture! I hope you had a great birthday!