Saturday, July 31, 2010

cherry pit spit

My dad and Kristine and I were part of the cherry pit spit today. Unfortunately, none of us made it to the finals. My best spit was 26.3 feet. I now have one year to improve my pit spitting techniques so I can dominate the competition next year.


Addie is taking swimming lessons and doing quite well.


She said it is the best part of her summer





My boys are enjoying life. They really enjoy wagon rides. They even enjoy it when it is boiling hot outside. Probably because they are not the ones pulling the wagon. I can't believe summer is almost over. I am kind of sad about it.


4 comments:

Megz said...

I'm sure you'll do better next year. Spitting takes a lot of practice.

Sometimes when I can't find Syd it's because she's climbed into the stroller or wagon and is just sitting there waiting for someone to notice. Don't they realize it's 99 degrees outside and God invented air conditioned homes for a reason?

Diana said...

Dude... it looks like you could've gotten another couple of feet if you'd just scoot your toes up to that white line!

LC said...

So, that wasn't just a catchy title it was for real?!
Sounds like a good family activity to me.

cold cocoa said...

That is pretty far to spit! Good job anyway.
Kids love swimming lessons. And they are surprised that in reality they last only 1 or 2 weeks, because that is the THING they remember about summer!