Friday, December 26, 2008

Two Parties, A white christmas and santa delivered!

We had a busy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! It started with opening pjs after breakfast. Later in the evening we went to the Monty-Huff Christmas eve shindig.
Santa did not forget my kids and they were thrilled with their presents. Christmas afternoon we went to Grandpa Jim and Grandma Carla's for a big party! It certainly was a white Christmas!
The kids in their new pajamas

Grandma Patty gave the grand kid Church bags. They are filled with age appropriate quiet activities for church time.


Grandma Carla made blankets for the grand kids



The gang at the Mont-huff party




Addie as Hannah Montana! This was a gift from Grandpa and Grandma Huff






Addie's main present from Santa was a balance beam. She loves it! She has mastered a cartwheel on it and thinks she is pretty cool!





Peyton with a Christmas purchase







Trey got a fire Truck ball pit. He loves to sit in it and throw the balls out. His favorite gift would be the bubbles I purchased at the dollar store.








My hubby bought me a pre-paid drink card.









and running shoes and a mp3 player.
I gave Landan a subscription to Sports Illustrated and much needed clothes and socks. We had a great Christmas!










6 comments:

Megz said...

Wow, Addie looks just like a tan Hannah Montana!
Seems like everybody scored this Christmas. How many punches do you have left on that Conoco card by now?

Unknown said...

wow looks like a great christmas! I am amazed that you have already blogged christmas though...I haven't even had a chance to look at the pictures I took.

cold cocoa said...

Wow I like the New year blog! You are always on top of that.
Like the shoes...
Cool gifts from both grandparents.
Fun ball thingy too- I didn't know you could buy those!

Diana said...

Drink card.... that is so perfect! :)

Denise H. said...

Addie looks so cute as Hannah Montana! Looks like you had a Great Christmas!

The Mathews Family said...

Okay I've lurked on your blog enough already and I just had to come out and comment and let you know that your prepaid drink card made me laugh out loud... and literally choke on the Diet Coke I was drinking! *wink* A girl after my own heart!!! Happy New Year!
-Jessica