Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Madness!

I woke up this morning to falling snow. It was one of those mornings I wished I could just stay in my pajamas and be lazy. But, no such luck! Today, Addie had a dance performance at 10:15 at a local elementary school. She also had her kindergarten Christmas program at 11:00. I figured if everything was on schedule we could make it!
Well, they started late! To make matters worse, Trey was throwing a temper tantrum the entire time. After Addie's first number I helped her change costumes and told her when she was done with her next dance to run as fast as she could to the car and I would be waiting for her. She came running out to the car at 10:57. She changed her clothes in the car and we arrived at her school at 11:01

Their program was cute! Jeannette held Trey so I actually got to watch it. Thanks Jeannette!


Some of Addie's BFFs. Some of whom got her thinking she wanted a doll house for Christmas. Which was never mentioned before on her list. So sorry! Santa won't be getting her a doll house even if the letter from Santa she brought home from school, suggested that he would.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW busy day! I too wished I could stay in home today, but no- That Addie is a busy little dancer lately. I am sad I couldn't make it to her preformance the other night. Maybe next time-

Denise H. said...

I am so glad it FINALLY snowed! And thank goodness you made it to everything!

Addie seems like such a Cute little thing and I bet she was the star of the performance. :)

Unknown said...

I hear you about the doll house thing - Mac's came home with some swimming doll that won't be coming either!!

Leon said...

Glad Addie could make it to everything. How is she going to handle having no performances for awhile?

cold cocoa said...

Ahh..the fun stress of the holiday season! Why they throw kid's dance recitals and school programs in with everything else stumps me!

LC said...

That Christmas photo at the top looks like the cover of a magazine--beautiful

Kristy said...

I'm glad she made it to her school program! That was a crazy winter day!